Wednesday 6 November 2013

Dolly Parton Has Nothing But Kind Words for Miley Cyrus

Continuing to show support for her goddaughter, Dolly Parton is telling the haters to back off of Miley Cyrus.


After joking about twerking and her "wrecking balls" on the set of the "Queen Latifah Show," the 67-year-old country crooner stated that the 20-year-old is "just trying to find her own place."


"I loved her through the years and I watched her grow up, and now I've seen how smart she is and how talented she is," the proud godmother stated. "I don't think people really realize yet what a great singer and writer she really is."


Dolly continued, "She's just trying to find her own place and wings and learn to fly. If she needs my opinion on something I will surely give it and there have been times we've talked."


Despite Miss Cyrus' controversial moments, Miss Parton said, "I know that she has thought this all through. We'll let her go and do her own thing."


"It's not easy being young. It's hard to know what to do. You've almost got to sacrifice your damn soul just to get anything done," she added.


Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/miley-cyrus/dolly-parton-has-nothing-kind-words-miley-cyrus-954896
Category: breast cancer awareness   Grand Theft Auto 5 cheats   Shana Tova   the league   Disney Infinity  

No comments:

Post a Comment